Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inaugural Entry

Hello, world of blogging.

I never thought I would get up on this joint, but here I am. After having LiveJournal for years upon years (I still do), I decided to get on this as well.

What will be the purpose of this site? Hmm... well, let's see. Most of the blogs I've written seem to be written for more public purposes, such as politics, sports, entertainment news, etc. I think I'll provide commentary on that sort of stuff... just my views on different issues.

Before I continue on, I'll introduce myself. I'm 25 (as of May 6), married almost two years. I'm a graduate student pursuing my MA in Spanish. What do I plan to do? Eventually, I want to be a professor of Spanish (or, at the very least, teach in tertiary education). Which reminds me, I'll be speaking on education a lot as well, especially since my wife's a teacher.

I'm gonna keep my LiveJournal, but most of my social and public commentary will be here, whereas personal commentary will largely be over there.

Hasta pronto...

No comments: